31 December 2005

Stand Under THIS Mistletoe - Of Fungus (Re-post)

As I sit here drinking my Gatorade (aid?), smoking my bowl... I punch my guts inside and out for even sitting here one more night questioning writing, I will give you all my piece. No more withholding... no more. No more lies or sugars or preservatives or fluffers.

I think perhaps Whitney had it best... she had a lot of things best - bobby, crack, trills, vibrato, drama, gowns. We get the picture.But Whitney knew - Fuck all y'all mutha fuckin' haters. Why do you think Lil Kim is in jail? Hateration? Britney said it well too - "The better you get at being yourself, the more enemies you create."

The farce = I hate these bitches as much as the next guy.

The truth = I resent them for being better at getting and doing what they want out of life than my lame-O faggot ass.

This isn't a self-hate, or boo-hoo piece. This is a "let's-get-real-and-stop-cock-blocking-and-hating-on-each-other-because-we're-too-scared-to-be-ourselves" piece.

You can blow blow blow, but like eine Grimmes Brudern tale, you won't blow the house down, and "it'll take 'n'eternity to break us..."

"Where's Bobby!?!?"

Pass the crack, cuz yo shit is WACK.

BRING IT!

Currently listening : Party Animals By Turbonegro Release date: 23 August, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment