09 May 2010

BUTWC Presents: My Little Party with House of Stank - Tuesday 5/11










This Tuesday at the Darkroom. Will. Be. Epic. We're going a little bit New York, a little bit Chicago...

Blow Up The Water Cooler first came across House Of Stank a few months ago. I instantly fell in love with their track "Get Up, Yeah!" because it sounded so fresh and so clean like much of the modern stuff that's around now... but what I REALLY loved was how it reminded of me of my old partying days in the Chicago house & rave scene back in the late 90's/early 2000's. Flash forward 6 months to last Thursday when I heard Christy Love & W. Jeremy from House Of Stank DJ for my friends Jason & Chaz ("The Beat" is their monthly. Check it out! :) Suffice to say their set at Fat Baby blew my mind; I booked them that same night LOL

We are UEBER,SUPER-DUPER excited for you to hear the intoxicating HOS sound. I KNOW you will instantly fall in love with their mix of oldschool jack and newschool flavor.

Resident DJs
DJ Dooga

and
COROCET

will be warming up the crowd and keeping things gravy.

The always lovely RICARDO will be behind the bar.

-OPEN VODKA BAR 11 PM -12 AM!

-FREE 21+

The Darkroom
165 Ludlow Street (betw. Houston/Stanton)
New York, NY 10002
*Take the F train to 2nd Avenue, exit at 1st Avenue, head S.)

No comments:

Post a Comment