06 July 2010

Announcement RE: Darkroom Tuesdays

Dear Readers:

I write with a heavy heart to let you all know that beginning with tonight's installment, I am no longer directly involved with The Darkroom on Tuesday nights.


Though I will be continuing on as a semi-regular DJ at the Darkroom and all over NYC, neither my blog Blow Up The Water Cooler nor my @Corocet Twitter account will be spearheading the effort in terms of booking talent, promoting, and managing the weekly event.

For what it's worth, Daddy got a pretty wicked (good) day job that (for now) requires travel and energy beyond what I'm able to manage if I were to keep on putting this party out every week. DJ Dooga AKA Adrian is going to continue on as Tuesday night promoter extraordinaire, and I expect some serious parties to result from this switch.

Until we party again you can continue to follow me on Twitter and subscribe here for updates on music, fiction, events, news, UFOs/ETs, fashion, book reviews, and anything else that strikes my fancy.

XOXO (or as MIA would say XXXO),
Corocet

No comments:

Post a Comment