18 October 2005

Waking Life (Re-post)

Perhaps this is an early warning sign of insanity, and I am indeed as nuts as many would like to convince me? I don't know. Perhaps how I feel is totally natural and progressive? I don't know.

What I DO know, is that I am beginning to feel as if my dreams and daydreams/fantasies are quickly becoming more "real" than waking life. My waking life has taken on this strange liquid dream-like quality where my wishes and what I most need (not on a monetary level rather a karmic or soul level) are there instantly until the precise moment that "thing" is no longer "necessary".

I silently and deeply feel the enlightenment of so many around me, even those who do not know how enlightened they are... I feel myself comforting people with my mind, urging them to have faith in this evolution and to know it's for the best, and to try to get them to see their higher selves and our joined higher purpose... and I feel us all creating this new world whose vibrational frequency increases second by second.

I have believed for years now that the earth and its inhabitants were/are undergoing a massive re-boot that was in the cards from "the beginning", but which has only been in motion for the last few centuries... and when it's all said and done, not only our planet, but our hearts and minds will be forever transformed, and in the end, we will have evolved into the god-like creatures we are supposed to become... what's different about knowing before that the change was indeed currently happening and NOW, is that I am beginning to SEE daily/hourly just truly how much we all create this reality together, and it's the synchronistic and mystical interplay of our desires, fears, and hope/faith that all combine to make, as Goldfrapp says "this crazy life, this crazy world we're living in [is] magical."

PLEASE post remarks/reponses/feelings/thoughts/comments in order to facilitate open discourse.

Currently watching : Irreversible Release date: 05 August, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment