25 November 2005

The Fountainhead Is a Blackhead (Re-post)

Fuck Ayn Rand and her big bag of bullshit! So I finally read (finished) it.

I'm more pissed than I was when I started it.

Selfish, "success"-driven (monetary success - houses, cars, buildings, THINGS), self-centered people eat it up.

I want to call an Ayn Rand appreciation group together in a dark basement some night soon... and promplty at 20:00 lock the doors behind me, turn on some fucking Patsy Cline, and one by one cut all the fuckers into pieces.

I think the world would be a much better place.

And on a more superficial note - has anyone ever thought to mention that maybe Ayn (poor thing) was so fucking self-righteous and "motivated" because she was such a fucking ugly ass bitch!?!? Have you seen what this chick LOOKED like?!?! No wonder she wrote such a goddamned huge book - she couldn't get a date!!! I HATE HER!

I'm done.

PLEASE Ayn lovers, make your snide and holier-than-thou comments. It will be my post-pizza-on-Thanksgiving dessert.

Currently reading : Manhattan Loverboy By Arthur Nersesian Release date: 24 April, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment