11 November 2005

write-offs, deposits, withdrawals & withholdings (Re-post)

why are not all of our intentions clear and known to each other?

what do we hope to gain out of putting people on pedestals they may not even know exist? withholding feelings, information, or a perspective is an assumption that the other person cannot handle the information or the truth OR more sinister - that they will perhaps DO something with that information that the person withholding finds less than desirable.

How can I possibly live up to someone's dream of me if I have no idea what that dream tastes like?

We are all products of each others' intention, as well as our misgivings.

Our collective hang-ups make our experience easy to categorize and thus shelve, or literally - continue to hang the item up.

I don't want to be an item but rather a force to be tapped and recorded.Maybe that's my audio coming out and feeding back?

It's late.

I'm just so bloody sick of people (who can't let go of their own feelings of insecurity and/or ignore the constant throng of crap our culture and our societies feed us) who feel the need to tell me what MY faults are.

As Morrissey (bleeding heart of all bleeding hearts... bless his heart) once said:

"Don't rack up my mistakes.
I know exactly what they are.
And what do you do?
Well you just sit there.

I've been stabbed
in the back
so many, many times
I don't have any skin...
But that's just the way it goes."

**** now step back and look at the whole thing.


Sort of resembles an old school space ray gun, eh?

Love fuckin' hurts. Bang bang.


Currently listening : Those Were the Days By Dolly Parton Release date: 11 October, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment