15 February 2006

It's All Four Du (Re-post)

sorry to be a disappointment Ladies... but sometimes Korean or Japanese really isn't THE BEST.

The Asians have the best intentions, but the road to hell is paved with such... the Olympics can only back a pack. Chinese figure skating pelvic-crunchers can only my point support.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Oh Zhang Dan and Zhang Hao - Silver medals are what I speak of here, when tasty tuna and succulent wasabi combine to make supah-gay-c-o-c-k-z-e-e-r-a-a-h. Feeeeeels sooooo goooooood.

I just ate an egg roll from a chinese place that's so authentic I've eaten dog.

I wish you were here to cuddle and nonsense and shush and hush me in to nothingness.

O I wish you were here to stick your finger in my mouth and stuff me full of silence... until I can tell tale no more.

Stick it.

It's time, boy.

You.

Me.

Night.

Now.

Currently reading : Edgar Allan Poe: Selected Works, Deluxe Edition By Edgar Allan Poe Release date: 03 October, 1990

No comments:

Post a Comment