23 January 2006

The Relationship Coin (Re-post)

To all the friends and lovers I've broken up with:


I still love you

I just can't be around you because you cause me pain, confusion, doubt

I don't trust you; you make me not trust my self

You don't care for me as much as I care for you

You hurt yourself, and I can't stand idly by while you continue to deny your self-hate

You don't understand me like you think you do

I'm tired of fighting

I don't like where this is going

I don't see where this is going

This is going nowhere

I just want to be happy (not with you)

I don't like being associated with you

You embarass me

You disgust me

You need me too much

You put me on a pedestal

You drive me crazy

We are bad for each other

I miss you some times



To the friends and lovers who've dumped me:


With each passing day, I understand why more and more

I wish you had given me another chance

Why was it a competition?

I put you on a pedestal

I still love you

That's OK

I think I cared more about you than you cared about me

You really hurt me
You really made me doubt myself

You taught me so much about love

Maybe I am still IN love with you

You were right

I remind myself of you sometimes lately

I'm glad we had our time together

You put me on a pedestal

Sorry I wasn't what you wanted

Sorry I wasn't who you thought I was

Sorry I didn't make it

Sorry I wasn't strong enough

Sorry I said those things to you

I just wanted you unconditionally

You broke my heart

You will have my heart forever

You were right not to trust me

You drive me crazy

We were not right for each other

I miss you all the time


Currently listening : Loveless By My Bloody Valentine Release date: 05 November, 1991

No comments:

Post a Comment