19 January 2006

Like Whoaaaa (Re-post)

Heads up - this is a train of thought kind of thing. Be warned.

brokeback mountain won many globes.
in my globe, all personal and soft-like,
roommates get diagnosed with cancer
love is shared and parts are scared.
dad is there. he does care.

jobs are cancelled. sorry!!
"but i had an appointment"
"SORRY! CANCEL!" (hahaha)

squealing mouse is trapped in glue by the fridge
but I'm too much of a baby to throw him
in the trash
or out the window onto neighboring rooftops;
though I hear his squeaking - cries for help -

As if the boogeyman is opening my bedroom door
I am helpless and paralyzed -we know death awaits him.

I tried tonight
but again I was off.
the smells and the laughs
weren't quite right.

my spheres were colliding
and my fault lines ruptured a bit.
perhaps the lines in my face
were mirrored by the waves
in my voice?

I
am beginning to think
perhaps it's best,
maybe
it would be best
if I never said anything at all.

Numb and pleasurable, expensive cab rides.

I find myself at home again thanks to FDR Drive.
It really was just not
in any way
sexual or sensual,
esoteric or aesthetic,
worth it.

I feel like a mannequin.
Pose me, bend me
fuck me, stuff me.
Sew your shit onto me
and please then call me your work.

Currently listening : Clap Your Hands Say Yeah By Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Release date: 11 October, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment